Friday, April 29, 2011

Images from our the Gala Celebrating our New Wing





A little late but better than never, here are some images from our gala celebrating our new wing.

Top: This is me and our project architect Bob Baumbach who did a fabulous job. We presented him with one of our original keys to the existing Priory Hotel building, which was made obsolete by our installation of an electronic key card system when we opened the new wing.

Second from Top: The whole of the Graf family with, at far right, city councilwoman Darlene Harris. My father and Priory Hotel founder Edward Graf is to the far left, dressed in traditional Swiss cowherd garb (his Helvetia Mannerchor singers performed).

Third from Top: From left to right our my wife Suzanne's and my children, Laura, Will, Max and Charlie, with my mother and Priory Hotel founder Mary Ann Graf.

Bottom: Jazz great Etta Cox performed to the delight of our guests.

No comments: